Dear Church Family,
I pray you are all doing well as we officially enter the holiday season. Following are a few holiday scheduling details and some church needs I am asking you to join the elders in praying for:
- Nov 13th Timber Run and Harvest Fest Wiener Roast.
- Trip to Lincoln National Forest for fire wood leaves at 8:00 am.
- Bonfire and wiener roast 5:30ish
- Game night to follow the meal
- The school is hosting a Thanksgiving lunch Friday, Nov 19th at noon. The church is invited. We hope you will consider attending. Please pray for the following items
- cooked turkey
- vegetables (cooked or uncooked)
- cranberry sauce
- breads (dinner rolls, corn bread)
- We will not have our Wednesday evening meal or classes Nov 24th so folks can prepare and focus on hosting their families Thanksgiving day.
- Please pray we will be able to finish the pro-life building by years end. We have been stalled on it for the last few months.
- Please pray we will be able to complete the Trail Life registration process and launch our first Trail Life Activities Night. This also has been a bit stalled.
- Please pray for God's provision for our school teacher's salaries for Nov and Dec. At this time our coffers are nearly empty.
- CASA, our little sister church in San Antonio, will be celebrating their first two baptisms Sunday Nov 28th. Several non-believing family members of those being baptism will be in attendance. The baptisms will be followed by a great celebratory feast. Please pray that those who will be in attendance, but who do not know the Lord, will see Him in His church and perhaps reach out to Him and find Him as we have.
And as always, I remain;