Dear Church Family,
- I will be going downtown today to renew our building permit and to schedule a final inspection. If we pass the final, the new building will be officially ready to house our pro-life and pro-family ministries. Please keep this in prayer.
- June 10th-12th is our family retreat at the Sacramento Camp and Conference Center (https://sacramentocamp.org/)
Some members from our sister church in San Antonio will be joining us. Their pastor Nick will be speaking at one of the chapel services. Please pray about coming. These annual retreats tend to be a great deal of fun. But more importantly, nearly everyone who has attended can tell you about how they experienced a personal move of The Holy Spirit at some point during the weekend. See or call Grae for details. (915) 241-4479
- Two more students have joined our school. Please continue to pray that God will fill our little school up. Also pray continually for the school staff as they minister to the students and their families.
- Grace will be traveling to Korea in April to visit her family and help her mother with personal affairs. Please keep her in your prayers
- Trail Life is up and running. We have had two wonderful troop meetings already. Please spread the word to parents who are looking for an organization that will help them grow their little boys into Godly young men. Also please pray God will raise up some ladies who will minister to the little girls while their brothers are in the Trail Life meetings. Will really need some sort of activities for our little girls on Wednesday evenings.
- Ray would like to apologize for not having the furnaces yesterday. He generally goes in a couple hours early so the sanctuary will be nice and warm for us when we arrive. He got caught by the time change this week.