- Spanish Congregation - Paz Espiritual has decided that since they are more a part of Vista Hills Church than a separate congregation, and in keeping with what God has been doing with them lately, it would be fitting to drop the Pas Espiritual name. Therefore, instead of having a seperate church, we will simply have two worship services; one in Spanish at 9:30 and the other in English at 10:45. Beginning this Sunday, the Spanish service will take place in our main sanctuary, instead of upstairs, just before our English Service. This will allow us to fellowship with one another between services. However, it also means we will have to be respectful to not go into the sanctuary until the early service concludes at 10:30. The sanctuary upstairs will become the chapel for the school's upper classes and a music room for the school. Room 101, next to the food pantry, will become the class room for our Sunday morning Spanish Bible class. We will also be adding a page to our church website to feature all the ministries and activities we have in Spanish.
- Memorial Day Weekend -
- Since roughly half our congregation will be having church in the Sacramento Mountains on the first Sunday of June, we will have our combined worship and communion service this Sunday.
- Our Spanish speaking members have a potluck lunch after church the last Sunday of each month. In keeping with the drop in name and with their move downstairs, they would like to make this a potluck for the entire church. Please consider joining us for lunch after the English service. Simply bring a dish to share and an appetite for food and fellowship.
- Church Family Retreat Sunday - Pastor Jon will lead the Sunday worship service for the folks on the retreat. Pastor Randy will lead the worship service in El Paso. Please be praying for a move of God and open hearts in both places
- Jesus is coming Soon! Maranatha!
Posted by Vista Hills Church on