Church News – April 15, 2019
Dear Church Family,
- Next week is Easter. We have four people who will be baptized in our worship service. If there are others who have not been baptized and would like to, please let me know. We can certainly include you. The service will be followed by scriptural treasure hunt for the kids and then a pot luck fellowship. Please contact Irene to coordinate dishes. Remember, there can never be too much fried chicken.
- I will be leaving the Tuesday after Easter to pick up Grace. Please keep us in your prayers. The church phones and pastoral responsibilities will be forwarded to our Associate Pastor Jon Rutkowski. Please support him as you do me while I am gone. I will return with Grace on or about the May 7th. Please pray we will have a time of refreshing and return ready to serve our Lord filled with His Spirit.
- 4Life rally will be held here at the church Saturday June 1st. Please be praying for this event. If you would like to help, contact Julie Luna at 241-7280.
- Our Family Help Ministry, previously known as The Middle Door Ministry, will have a meeting for volunteers and those interested in the ministry in the fellowship hall this Friday, April 19th at 6:00 pm. If you haven’t yet met Julie please drop by. Friday evening prayer will be canceled.
- Remember to be praying for the Men’s and Women’s retreat. If you haven’t signed up please do so right away. If there is a finance issue holding you back, please talk to Grae or Patrick before you decided not to go. God has a way of making provisions available.
- Please pray for the Montana Vista area as we continue to seek God’s direction in planting Misiones Paz Espiritual in that area as a light to the community. We have been having a blast prayer walking the area.
May 13, 2019
May 08, 2019
April 03, 2019